Descriptions on Courses and Exams
Credit transfer is entirely at the discretion of exchange students’ home institution. It is strongly recommended that students check the credit transferability with the home institution before official course selection at RBS.
1. Request of changing course selection after course selection deadline will NOT be accepted, unless we get an official letter from the home university certifying that the change is necessary. Quit without request will lead to F (Fail) grade on the course.
2. Students absent from a course three times (included) will NOT be allowed to take the final exam of this course, which will lead to 0 or an F (Fail) grade on the official academic transcript.
3. RBS does NOT arrange early or alternate exams. If the exam date doesn’t suit you (e.g. you need to take an early flight back home), do remember not to select the course in the first place.
Course Modules for Exchange Students
1. Course catalogue will be sent to students about 2 month prior to new semester and detailed schedule will be sent 1 month prior to new semester, and the schedule may be updated later if necessary. Course syllabi will be sent to students once available.
2. Course registration should be completed within the first 2 weeks after semester begins.
Curriculum for 2014 Spring Semester
Curriculum for 2013 Fall Semester
Curriculum for 2013 Spring Semester
Curriculum for 2012 Fall Semester
Chinese Language Module:
RBS offers a 4-credit (48 credit hours) language course of beginner /elementary level to exchange students who focus on business courses and yet still want to learn some Chinese (tuition waived).
Intensive Chinese courses are also available; however, we DO NOT recommend them as the schedule conflicts with most of business courses. (Tuition fee: 10750 yuan/semester)